Pen Bay Orthopaedics is in the Physician’s Building, 4 Glen Cove Drive, Suite 206, on the Pen Bay Medical Center campus.
Pen Bay Orthopaedics is a medical surgical practice comprised of specialized physicians experienced in the latest diagnostic techniques and treatment options. We are a department of Pen Bay Medical Center in Rockport.
Our staff includes three board-certified surgeons, one nurse practitioner, three physician assistants, two registered nurses and two radiology technologists. The doctors include:
- Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Our phone number is 921-5454.
- For urgent needs after hours, call 921-5454 and the answering service will have the on call provider contact you. For emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
- Our office is located in the Pen Bay Physicians Building, Suite 206, on the campus of Pen Bay Medical Center, off Route 1 (Commercial Street) in Rockport.
- Payments & insurance: We accept all major medical insurances including Mainecare and Medicare. Payments can be sent to the billing office at 409 Old County Road, Rockland, ME 04841.
- Co-payments are expected at the time of service. We accept checks, cash or Visa/Mastercard credit cards.
- For billing questions or to make payment arrangements, please call 207-921-3151, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- To discuss billing in person, you can visit our billing office at 409 Old County Road in Rockland during business hours. Our billing fax number is 921-3199.