Pen Bay Orthopaedics is in the Physician’s Building, 4 Glen Cove Drive, Suite 206, on the Pen Bay Medical Center campus.
Pen Bay Orthopaedics is a medical surgical practice comprised of specialized physicians experienced in the latest diagnostic techniques and treatment options.
In sports medicine, Pen Bay Healthcare provides care to athletes of all ages with sports-related injuries and illness. Our goal is to get people back to doing the activities that keep them healthy and happy as quickly and safely as possible.
We are a department of Pen Bay Medical Center in Rockport. Our staff includes three board-certified surgeons, one non-surgical MD certified in Sports Medicine, one nurse practitioner, three physician assistants, two registered nurses and two radiology technologists. The doctors include:
- Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except major holidays. Our phone number is 921-5454.
- For urgent needs after hours, call 921-5454 and the answering service will have the on call provider contact you. For emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
- Our office is located in the Pen Bay Physicians Building, Suite 206, on the campus of Pen Bay Medical Center, off Route 1 (Commercial Street) in Rockport.
- Payments & insurance: We accept all major medical insurances including Mainecare and Medicare. Payments can be sent to the billing office at 409 Old County Road, Rockland, ME 04841.
- Co-payments are expected at the time of service. We accept checks, cash or Visa/Mastercard credit cards.
- For billing questions or to make payment arrangements, please call 866-804-2499, Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To discuss billing in person, you can visit our billing office at 409 Old County Road in Rockland during business hours. Our billing fax number is 921-3199.