Practice with Pen Bay Healthcare
Pen Bay Healthcare is the parent organization to a number of entities providing a community healthcare system for the people of Midcoast Maine. At the center of our system are 1,700 professionals who dedicate themselves to this effort.
Pen Bay Healthcare is
With more than 100 physicians trained in a wide range of specialties, we have a place for you to practice. With capacity for nearly 300 patients and more than 1,700 professional and support staff, we provide comprehensive medical care for Midcoast Maine -- those who live here and those who visit.
- Pen Bay Medical Center, a 109-bed hospital on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, the leading referral hospital in Midcoast Maine.
- Quarry Hill, a retirement community in Camden offering independent living, assisted living and nursing services.
- The Knox Center for Long Term Care, an 84-bed long-term nursing care and skilled rehabilitation center, in Rockland.
- Kno-Wal-Lin Home Care and Hospice, serving Knox, Lincoln and Waldo counties with hospice, palliative and home nursing care.
- Pen Bay Healthcare Foundation, based in Rockland.
Click to search physician opportunities
(new website, new window)
This service belongs to the following categories (click to expand):
This service is offered by the following organizations: