Our clients spoke...and we listened.
Over the years we have heard suggestions that people all over were looking for help with unique household chores, errands, odd jobs, transportation and other various tasks.
We have developed Household Helpers to fill this community need.
Household Helpers is designed to provide you with reliable, honest and competent people to help out with a variety of tasks ranging from transportation, household jobs, domestic services, haircare and anything in between.
I need some help with getting my lawn furniture out...YES!
Can you cut my hair? YES!
Are you a good cook? Can you help me on Tuesdays? YES!
Can you take me shopping? YES!
My windows need a little cleaning, can you help me? YES!
Would you please organize my garage? YES!
Do you do yard work? YES!
I just wnat to go for a drive in the county... YES!
Do you water plants? YES!
Do you walk pets? YES!
If you have a need - we can find someone to help.
Who is Household Helpers meant for?
Household Helpers is for anyone. Working people, busy people, young couples, seasonal homeowners, the physically challenged or retirees…all can benefit from our services.
Great! How can I find out more?
To find out more about Household Helpers and how we can help you, call
207-594-9561 and ask for Marcia Wyman, our Household Helpers Director. After speaking with you over the phone, we will personally meet with you to develop a personal plan that will fit your needs and requirements. It generally takes a week from the beginning of the process until services are started.
You can also email us at email@example.com
General Maintenance: $25 per hour
- Lawn maintenance: gardening, raking, mowing, planters
- House maintenance: window cleaning, winterizing, and spring-cleaning
- Car maintenance: interior and exterior cleaning
Household Services: $17 per hour
- Home safety modification: grab bars, ramps, lighting, and locks
- House cleaning: garage, basement, and house, light hauling
- Organizing: Closets, drawers, garage, basement areas
- Laundry: your home or Laundromat services
Meal preparation: $17 per hour
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation and meal planning
Errands and Transportation: $17.25 per hour
(*.51 cents / mile reimbursement charge)
- Appointments: health, dental, personal
- Social: visitation, church, library and companionship drives
- Courier services
Hair Care: $25 per visit
- Shampoo, set, or cut in your home
Specialty Household Services: $17 per hour
- Pet care and companionship: feed, walk, & bathe your pet
- Plant care: water & feed plants
- Decorate: interior & exterior seasonal decorations
- Companionship: read, walk, and crafts, mail assistance